Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Sunday 21 September 2008

The Swaggest.....City

Ok. SO It Has Been Almost Two Weeks Since I Updated. Its Been A Busy Two Weeks Though. Had Auditions[Which I Got Through!], Had A 3000 Word Essay To Write, And Had Some Open Days.

[BATH IS THE SWAGGEST CITY IN ENGLAND, I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS].
The racism was immense. Bus driver tried to run us over WHILST laughing. Two idiots in Burger King Were Chatting Pie, And Some Old Man In A Coffee Shop Was Mumbling DooDoo when we walked past.

ANYWAY. Thats Not What This Post Is Even About. This IS About ''The Swaggest Video Of The Week'' Starring Me! Me N An Anonymous Guy Were In Loughborough For Open Day, And I Took Some Sick Spoonful Of Ice Cream...I Had One Dumb Brain Freeze. But An Anonymous Guy, Being His Bi-sexual Self, Decideds To Start Making Some Odd Noises Whilst I'm Eating....But Yea...Here You Go.


3 comments:

DeeVine said...

LOL!!!

Ew Josh, your friend is a bit... ew.

lol.

S.W.A.G said...

Lool I Know
He's A Freak

Anonymous said...

Strong no homo