Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Thursday 25 September 2008

The Swaggest...Video Of The Week

Nah I Gotta Stop Leaving And All That. But I Swear. I'll Make Up For It. This Vid Will Be The First. On Wednesday, I'll Have Something EXTRAORDINARY Lol. Trust Me Cuzzzzzzzzz
Now Someone Is Gonna Give Me Jap Over Why I Aint Updated[Diana] - Business Meetings, Filming, T4 Frock Me, College..Blah Blah.

But Here's The Vid
ENJOY



2 comments:

DeeVine said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That was funny. Badly edited, but funny.

YES JOSH. I will be stalking your blog and seeing if you're updating.
:p

S.W.A.G said...

Lol
If Im Not Updating
Hound @ Me On Facebook
Or Email Me
My EMail Is FInally In order!