Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Wednesday 8 October 2008

FINALLY - THE SWAGGEST UPDATE!!!

Jeeeeeeez
This Update Is A Week Overdue
But, What Can Ya Do Eh?
Like Julie Wud Say ''Ive Had Bare S**t to do!''

What Exactly HAVE i been doing? WHERE TO START. FIRST OFF LEMMIE SAY THAT HOTMAIL IS TOOO SWAG.

WTF IS THIS ABOUT? I LEAVE FOR A WEEK AND I GET 4639 EMAILS?!
Swear Ima Leave It For A Month SO They Delete Everything For Me.

Anyway, This Post Is Just To Say That Im Back...Bun The Post Time, I Wrote This On Tuesday But Couldn't Find Any Photos Cos My Photo Phone Was In Ma Locker...I Was Jus Like...

No comments: