Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Saturday 3 January 2009

That Swaggest Word Verification

Facebook is a

PAR



Trust me
You know when you try posting links on FB you have to do some word verification to show your not some robot. Fair enough, HOWEVER, it is now taking the mickey.

THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME LEGITIMATE WORDS!
Plog[picture blog] time!

Basically, I tried to send someone [whose Page i have blacked out for privacy] a link to my blog and I got all this nonsense.



If you can tell me that word, I will give you a fiver.



But twice?!?!



Since when were numbers a word?!

I'm off

2 comments:

Unknown said...

allow it, I hated that shit on myspace, and now its on myspace

Anonymous said...

hahaa.. hate when it used to ask me that