Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Sunday 15 March 2009

The Swaggest Type of Food

Food. Food. Oh Magical Food.
The More You Eat. The More You...Poo?
But really, Fish is the swaggest type of food.
EVER INVENTED!
[I know fish wasn't invented but I said it for dramatic effect]
By the end of this blog, you WILL agree with me.

Anyway. I'ma tell the story in a....POEM!

Its Thursday night.
The fridge is empty.
My stomach is
Rumbling plenty.
There's food cooking
But it's fish
If it ain't got chicken
Then it ain't a dish.
Three pound ninety
Thats all I need
To get myself
Gourmet Chinese
Hop in Redrum
Get to the buffet
"Large takeaway box" is all I say.

/Poem. [End poem for you non-computer literate]

Ok. Them HUNGRYYYY times. CHinese was calling me.
All that was on fire was fish. And this is why I was NOT eating it, no matter what happened[Spoken in true family guy fashion. You'll see...]:



Bare chicken in my box, who the heck needs noodles?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Co-D = Co-defendant!

S.W.A.G said...

Thank you!