Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Sunday 15 March 2009

The Swaggest....I Just Dont Know!?

14th March 2009. Roughly 10.30pm.
It was a sad day.
I lost a dear comrade.
He's been there through the thick and thin.


IT'S NOT A JOKE!!
If you know me, you know that I NEVER let it out of my sight. I also keep it in the pockets where I can feel it. So believe the shock I was in when I felt my pocket and it was not there. There are only two ways I could have lost possession of that iPod. Either

a. I was shot and the scumbag took my iPod right after, or
b. Someone did juju.

Im still alive, so it must have been b.
There's alot of scumbags out there, so if any of you do juju to my iPhone, holy water is being dashed in your face.

As some of my blog content was written ON my iPod, im screwed. I also have no idea when I'm meant to do things. I'M LOST. But, I'll blog the stuff I have pictures for.

Now let the show begin....

No comments: