Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Saturday 14 February 2009

The Swaggest Hunger Fighter

Burger King are BASKETS!
Baskets are tell you!
If you've seen they're new £1.99 advert and the credit crunch is starting to slap you in the face with a wet fish, you may feel like its a good idea to try it out.

DON'T!!
The meal is not worth the ''squilla''

I was mad hungry aswell. I was ready to beat up a cow, go to one them chinese resturants and then throw it on a grill and cook it myself. BUT I HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS?!


The proportions of the food was not equal to the amount spent on the food.


INCASE YOU DO NOT SEE THE PAR, HERE IS THE ZOOMED IN VERSION


But to make things worse, my dear "friends"...

...decided to make a list of food i could've bought with that £2.
We came out with:

4 Chicago Town Pepperoni Pizzas
A bag of 24 nuggest and microwave chips from Iceland
2 pieces of chicken and chips @ Any serious chicken shop
4 wings, chips and a drink
6 wings and chips
2 chicken shop pizza's
The KFC box meal
McFlurry and 2 apple pies
2 Apple pies and a drink
2 Apple pies and a Chicken Mayo
Bare Tesco value jazz
I COULD HAVE BOUGHT POTATO'S AND MINCE TO MAKE THE BURGER AND CHIPS >_<

To make it worse, "my friends" decide to go to the fast food place i hate the most...but had madman meal.



They didn't even allow me a chip.
The feeling I had...words cannot express it...so I had to...


NOPE. FACEPALMING IS NOT THE LICK ANYMORE...I HAVE CREATED















FACEDESK!
Get on the bandwagon, BUT DO NOT BUY THIS MEAL >=[

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looool

DeeVine said...

LMAO. Facedesk. The new craze.

S.W.A.G said...

Trust me diana, it will catch on like an australian bush fire!