Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Thursday 30 April 2009

Right, before everything lets do a quick FAQ:

Q.Why don't you consistently update?
A: Cos I have a life which is filled with all this swagness. If I didn't how could i write about it!?

Q.Do you overexaggerate your stories?
A:No. Which is why most of them have photgraphic evidence.

Q.What is the point of this blog?
A:To bait out the FOOLISHNESS in the UK

Now...On To The Blog!

----------------------------------------------------------

So Help Me God.

I will NEVER forget this walk to college.

Usually, this would not have scared me but...

DAMN!

This was crazy. Basically, the 123 bus terminated...ON THE MOTORWAY[access road] .

So me and Eman decide to walk through a path...which we should never have chosen...

The reason for this was, two days previous, i watched "The Unborn". Don't see the relevance?

Well basically, there's one scene in the film where a dog turns its head round upside down...

Now imagine how I felt when this happened....[Allow my voice!]

No comments: