Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Thursday 30 April 2009

The Swaggest Exam Techniques

Revision Isa Par.
As Stated previously, I got bare work to do!!

But I haven't forgotten you people!
I have 9 Exams incase you wanna know!

4 Law, 4 Economics, 1 Performance[I know, not really an exam is it?]

But anyway, I hate the actual exams more than the revision [CLEARLY]. But what do I hate more than exams?




















STUDENTS!

YES, YOU!

You guys take the piss!

I Dunno who i hate more...

1.the swag ones who ask for more sheets of paper.

WHY?! There was 16sheets in the booklet. What the hell could you POSSIBLY be writing!?

2.them guys that finish 30minutes early.

How DARE you have a nice quick nap whilst I'm bricking it like I had some dodge kebab from Salami's the night before.

3.them guys doing the rolex sweep.

YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN!!

Waving your arm around so much that you'd piss off Wiley/JME/Skepta. WHY DO IT!?

Making me vex and what not. Swear down, it makes wanna cry like....



[Taken after January Exam Results...SWAG!]

No comments: