Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Wednesday 8 April 2009

The Swaggest Drinker

Lets Start off with a little maths.

14 or so shots + severe travel sickness = WATER GUN!! [you'll see the relevance soon]

Now. It was one of my friends' birthday party of Sunday.
As usual, I was late...Pretty much 3 and a half hours late.
But thats not the point.
I reached the venue and I see, what I can only describe as
"A giant snail-race trail".

You can see the trail next to my Co-D Garry. [Real Talk Though, WTF Does Co-D mean?]



Now. I couldn't get a full recording of her because SOMEONE kept getting in the way.
But I got pictures of her on my "You've Been Swagg'd" Machine.



If you were there, I promise you wouldv'e laughed your nipples off.


I apologise for the jazz quality, my Nokia 6300 if SWAG @ night.

Now. I never recorded the actual water gun...that would just be grim.
However, I, and my CO-D[I dunno] did our own reinactment.



And that leads to....



She did him proud...


So What Have You Learned?




























SQUIRTLE'S WATERGUN ROCKS

No comments: