Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Wednesday 10 December 2008

The Swaggest Health Regime

I am NOT healthy.
I do SOME exercise, but i am NOT healthy.
HOWEVER
Even by MY standars, the following foods are diabetes in a box/ona plate


Sainsbury's are SCUMBAGS!
First off, the stop making 10 packs of doughnuts
Then i read the box and it tells me that the doughnuts are FROZEN then heated.
Tell me, why is it in the fresh bakery section?!
Then i realised they're trying to kill me.



DO YOU SEE ALL THAT SUGAR ON THE BOTTOM?
If that was cocaine you could DIE!!!!

But...once again I AM NOT HEALTHY
So me making cholestoral sandwiches areb blessed:



DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE LETTUCE. This sandwich had more grease than the bottom of a KFC bargain bucket.

No comments: