Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Saturday 6 December 2008

The Swaggest Update...Maybe?

My Blog Is Crying.
Trust Me...I Haven't Been On For Almost A Month
But bear with me like a panda
i promise i will make it up to you lot over the week...still heres something to feed your appetite



I played my mum Rachel Hylton's X-Factor Audition Video :

Mum -[african accent syle] Oh, she's tryin to sound like Amy Winehead. Where is she now? hospital?
Me - .......................................
Me - IM SORRY. I cant let it go, Did you just say Amy Winehead?!
Mum - Is that not her name?
Sister - No...
Me - Her name is Amy Winehouse
Mum - Okok. But Why is she singing Amy Redwine's song

.................................

Anyway, Onto The Swaggest Town

ROMFORD
I Swear i thought that there was no where worse than Ilford.
I WAS WRONG. Romford is full of clubs, kebab shops, a lidl and a McDonalds.
I go Into McDonalds....AND THEY'RE CHARGING ME £1.80 FOR A FLIPPING MCFLURRY
AND £1 FOR ONE
I REPEAT
ONE!!!
APPLE PIE
WTF!?!??!?!

No comments: