Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Saturday 6 December 2008

The Swaggest Safe Sex Convo

It happens to all of us.
The talk
Yes, THE TALK.
I thought i got away with it cos it didnt happen yet.
But my mum gave me the swaggest safe sex talk ever.

It started with her saying something about me lying with a girl or hugging her or whatever...

Mum - Make sure she doesn't get you on a latch
Me - What?
Mum - On latch!
Me - Ok.....I thought she was going to say not to get her pregnant
Sister - Thats what she meant! I understood!
Mum - Exactly! You shouldn't even be doing the deed.
Me - Deed? Say the word!!!
Mum - [African Style] Ah, I have told you before. Even kissing a girl can get her pregnant!
Me & Sister - HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alot...

1 comment:

DeeVine said...

YEP.
Parents.

*sigh*