Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Sunday 11 April 2010

Finally! I'm In University!

Gosh!
I finally got there in the end.
I skipped a lot.
But. Meh. Sue me.

Anyway.
For those of you who don't know, I go Loughborough University.
It's near Leicester for those of you who don't know that already.

Anyway, I've realised that University is the most relaxed place, ever.
Like, nobody goes to lectures stunting (if they go to lectures at all).

HOWEVER, I did a crep check here, and people are going on RECKLESS.
Here's a few examples.
He took that ishh waaaaay back.

Under no circumstances is it cool to come chip shop bare foot/in socks at 11pm. Not even drunk yet.

It's definitely not cool to walk round like this in November.

You know what else is reckless? Dirty kitchens.
VILE!!!
I can't do dirty kitchens.
I've gotta cook in there.
Which is why I feel so terrible for my boy.
His kitchen is atrocious.
Like.
There's no other words.

If you are eating, about to eat, just finished eating, are pregnant, have OCD, have a pacemaker, have a weak heart, have a history of medical problems, or any life threatening disease, do not look at this.


If you can tell me what the heck that green stuff is I will actually give you money (not really, but still...)

1 comment:

DeeVine said...

That stove needs A SCRUB!! Bleh.
That green stuff looks like extremely mushy peas..