Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Sunday 11 April 2010

WTF Moments Part II

I wrote this YONKS ago (last February I think) but I found it slyly humorous and hopefully you will do too.

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

I Know...A few days late, but what can ya do.

This time round, I'll be looking at the WTF Moments that I've seen...

For those who don't know what a WTF Moment is,or have forgotten since last month, here is a dictionary definition:

What the fuck[wtf] moment [hwot,stressed thee, fuhk, moh-muhnt] adjective:

1. When something that defies all laws of logic takes place. Example:
-Arsenal win the premiership

2. When words cannot explain how odd a scenario is. Example:
-Liverpool going ahead of Manchester United

3. When a moment just does not make sense. Example:
-Maddie McCann reappearing [I will rinse this line until the end of time]

Now, lets get on with the show!

--------------------------------------------------------------

1.Certain parents have gotten sloppy. Im sitting on the 123 to college in the morning, and the bus windows are fogged up. Obviously, little kids are expected to draw pictures, or write "Hello", but no...this went a lot differently.
This girl decides to write "FUCK"...and she's like 6 years old!!! And her mum is just watching her!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

2.People that know me well know that I am some sort of vampire. My sleep patterns are CRANKED. But even i draw the line at belling me at 4.43am on a Wednesday morning! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? How DARE you violate my sleeping pattern. How DARE you violate just to say "Hi. Im bored. What you doing?" What the hell do you expect me to be doing!? Climbing Mt. Everest? Doing Yoga? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!? The worst is if I already don't like you too-tuff and you're doing this!? You're mad.
Next time you do it I will come through the telephone line and G'BOSSA you're face [Facebook and YouTube user know what I'm on about].


--------------------------------------------------------------

3.Exams! Exams are not cool in anyway. Infact they're the swaggest way of judging someone's intellect. But what I seriously don't rate is them WASTE that are rolex sweep'ing in the exam hall.

IF YOU'VE DONE AN EXAM RECENTLY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. That one douchebag thats bare shaking his arm around in such an annoying way its in your view. Its a universal message that if you aren't shaking your arm off like he is, you've failed. Another sign is that guy that asks for more paper. Not just one sheet though. Not two sheets. THREE. Thats SIX EXTRA PAGES ON TOP OF THE 8PAGE ANSWER BOOKLET. You are NOT writing 14-flippin-pages to talk about the effects of tourism on a less developed country. YOU DON'T RATE!

--------------------------------------------------------------

4.My last one is...well, Valentines day is coming up. Fair enough. But this is still not cool


I know people share headphones but putting two headphones in one iPod is SWAG. This is not cool! This is as bad as PDA. I don't understand why people think that whilst I'm on the tube I need to see them have dry-sex and bare lipsin. Especially when I dont have my iPod and I'm just hearing bare 'schloping' and ting. ERGH.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOL rage :P

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOL you're actually quite funny :D