Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Just when you thought it made sense to shop again...


Mate.
Before I start this post, have you realised that I don't name my posts 'The Swaggest [blah]' anymore?

Yea, #weoffthat.
It's quite limited cos some things will just be too long, or repetitive.

Anyway.
This post is gonna be mainly picture based.
Why?
Cos, I need to hurry up backdating so that I can post new stuff!
Shops have just been, stupid.
There's no other explanation.
Like the stuff they sell is just questionable.
Like I was in Blackpool and they were selling a replica of my crown jewels.


Well, mine is bigger but you get the point ;D

Then on top of that, they had the audacity to have a knock-off PRIMARK?!


This is saddening
Anyway, TK Maxx is casually sick.

For people who have smaller feet than me that is.
I mean come on! Whenever I go in TK Maxx, this is what they have to offer me:



Now, how can I go Tesco to buy some stir fry noodles, and they're selling a single pack for this much:
Blessed price right?
WRONG.
Tesco are stupid with their own prices, a double pack cost 1p extra. ONE PENNY EXTRA.

And how can me buying two of something cost less that one. Even on special offers:



Ok.
I wanted to end this post on one MAIN point. But I (don't care if you do) find these next 6 points funny. So enjoy!


Number 1 - Ilford Iceland

I knew they sold children in Ilford. Just knew it.


On a plus note, I heard they're buy one get one free.

Number 2 - What idiot would buy this on credit?


Number 3 - Self Explanatory



Number 4 - This isn't funny, I just find 'em cute lol


Number 5 - Barking ASDA

Oooooooooooooh my lawd. This one has a story. Firstly, my boy bought some Vaseline, opened it, and here is what it looked like.



Look how dug in it is!!!
Then he used it cos it was 'long' to line up again.
Now, the part that I found- interesting.

Some man just comes running out with bare ASDA bags but me and Darko didn't know why.
Next thing we see, couple of community police officers just tackle him and arrest him.
In his haste to escape, he hit some old one and barged her outta the way.


I kid you not, he basically stole, Lamb, Chicken, Beef, Couple bottles of champagne and some pork.

He wanted some victory meal.

And finally,

Number 6.


THIS IS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS.
LOOOL IT'S A GUY.

No comments: