Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Sunday 11 April 2010

Whole bunch of randomness!

Basically, I'm tryna breeze through my backdating so that I can put uni stuff up.
Soooo, this post, much like the previous, will have little talk but alotta visual!

First up!
Facebook! I don't mind people adding me, but this is a joke.

Speechless.

My friends 18th birthday last year.
I love this guy.
Nikki's back is amazing. This guy looks like he bust just from looking at it.

King. Look at the emotion in his face.

The state of my life is 'fantaradical' as some would say.
Par ting.

F.M.L.


You see that chicken wing? No word of a lie he picked it up, wiped it down, then gave it to his kid.
Polio ting.

Flava Flav is a DAN.
The original Weezy F. Baby.

No comments: