Please acknowledge that this blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. If you're not using it, slap yourself. If you're using Internet Explorer - Slap your mum. Also, when at the end of the page, there is more to read(older posts) so click..'Older Posts'. Have a nice visit :)

Monday 5 April 2010

It's been a long one...A very long one

It's been so long.
You've all grown so much.
It's amazing.
Just yesterday I had just made this blog with a plain background..

Now look at you all!!

With your Jobs Yearly Income/University Student Loan/Job Seekers Allowance/EMA/Pocket Money.

But. One thing hasn't changed...


My life is still filled with swag bollocks, people, food, areas, television, events, tweets, facebook pages, etc etc so on and so on.

So I'm back, WITH A VENGENCE!!!
But first off, let me go get some food...


In Ilford, places are limited on where you can go get food...
But would any of you REALLY buy any of this??

Nah, what is this?!

What self respecting chicken shop sells chicken and rice with Shami?!

On top of that, the respectable chicken shops try give me THIS as a thigh?

Chicken...with no skin? Don't piss me off!

The stuff gets worse when I go out though. For instance, I went to my old school's 6th Form Leavers Ball/Prom/Whatever.

The venue - SICK.
The music - SICK.
The drink prices - SICK.
The food - made me SICK.

Like.
It was actually a par.
Look at these pictures, and try tell me you would be anywhere satisfied with this meal.


First off!!

Starters:
A wonderful fruit platter with exotic tastes from all over the world...Yum!

Next up, the main course!

Bread! The finest bread made from wheat that has been sourced straight from Scotland...Oh wait? What's this...it's not bread! It's...

CHICKEN!!!
Succulent chicken(???) served with the finest gravy and fresh carrots sourced from Cornwall and potatoes from Scotland.

DON'T PISS ME OFF. THAT CHICKEN IS DRY.
IT SOAKED UP THAT STUPID WATERY GRAVY.
I COULDN'T EAT IT.
I COULDN'T SWALLOW.
LOOK.
HOW.
DRY.
IT.
IS.

And for dessert, we have something that would impress even Gordon Ramsey himself.

Freshly cooked, warm, moist, and spongy profiterole

Fahk.
They were crusty and stale.
Like seriously, I could have thrown it and knocked Kimbo Slice out with it.

P.S. TGI Friday's are PRICKS/GENIUSES/SLYLY PERVERTED for advertising food at a urinal.

No comments: